We are a leading health supplement company currently looking to recruit a Financial Assistant to support the financial needs of a fast-growing company. As the Financial Assistant, you will report directly to the Financial Controller. This is an exciting opportunity to join our passionate team as we build on our already well-respected international brand.
Why work for Hyperbiotics? At Hyperbiotics we pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers and view ourselves as a gate through which all types of people walk, to find themselves on the path to a healthier life. We aim to support, validate, inspire, and understand our customers. More than a company, we are a community and we are on a mission to help people feel their best. We are looking for someone who shares these values and also strives to make a difference in what they do.
The Financial Assistant will work out of our new UK administration headquarters in Bristol. This position is responsible for supporting the Chief Financial Officer and the Financial Controller.
As a Financial Assistant, you’ll be doing:
- Multi-subsidiary, multi-jurisdictional payments, and receipts
- Assisting in the preparation and payment of all monthly/quarterly statutory returns; including CIS, VAT, PAYE, and local filings in each market we operate
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Reconciling control and bank accounts on a monthly basis
- Credit control
- Sales and purchase ledgers
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly and year end accounts
- Clerical tasks such as filing, handling phone calls and dealing with mail
- AAT Level 3 or equivalent
- Good concentration
- An ability to work to deadlines
- Honest, discreet and trustworthy
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to learn new things quickly and easily
- Ability to carry out detailed work accurately
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in Netsuite highly desired
At Hyperbiotics, we love to make a difference. We hold ourselves to the highest of standards and take our social and environmental responsibility very seriously. The successful candidate will share our philosophy and passion and will bring their business skill set to contribute to our mission to lead people to their healthier days.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Credit Control
- AAT Level 3
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job