One of our clients based in Colchester are looking for a Finance Assistant to support the activities of the Finance Department ledgers team.
- To process cash and cheques paid in through the finance till and associated reception duties on a rotational basis.
- To pay out petty cash to customers as required and deal with enquiries.
- To assist the purchase ledger team with tasks such as registering purchase invoices, matching invoices to purchase orders, checking purchase invoice batches, reconciling and filing statements received from suppliers.
- To assist the sales ledger and treasury team with tasks such as raising sales invoices, setting up products on the Online store, and assisting with cashbook entries.
- To carry out reconciliations and enter journals to assist the Finance Team with month end and year end processes as required.
- Experience of working in a finance department.
- Experience of using a computerised finance system.
- Experience of working on Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Must have effective organisational skills.
- High emphasis on providing excellent customer care.
- 9-4 grade GCSE passes (or equivalent) required in Mathematics and English.
- AAT qualified or working towards.
- £8.60-£10.60 per hour
- 2 months +
- Full time hours, £8.60-£10.60 per hour
- Immediate Start.
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.
- Financial Assistance