Are you a passionate Finance Assistant looking to join a busy, growing company? Do you have a range of Accounts experience including reconciliations? Are you competent using Excel?
Our client, a growing group of Property companies based in a lively area of Central London, is looking for a self motivated Financial Assistant to join their dynamic team on a temporary to permanent basis.
Main Responsibilities of the Financial Assistant:
- Process banking journals
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Input sales and receipts
- Input purchases and payments
- Process expense claims
- Assist with the preparation of VAT returns
- Carry out intercompany reconciliations
- Prepare interest schedules for loans, both external and intercompany
- Reconcile debtor and creditor balances
- Maintain fixed asset registers
To be considered for the Financial Assistant role:
- Experience in a similar role, including reconciliations
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Methodical and structured approach
- Able to meet set deadlines
- Experience using Sage and business banking online would be advantageous
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above advert then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Fixed Asset
- Intercompany Accounts