Working within the finance department of one of the UKs largest asset management firms, you will be looking to progress your career within accountancy and wanting to qualifiy with either an ACCA or CIMA qualification.
Within this position, you will be asssiting with the month end close processes and be responsible for the psoting and review of accounting entries - assisting with the prompt production of Management & Statutory accounts.
Your responsibilites will include:
- Intercompany & P&L Reconciliations
- Balance sheet and P&L review and production of account reconciliations.
- Bank reconciliations and resolution of outstanding items
- Prepayments and accrual processes.
- Recharging sundry debtors
- Supporting purchase ledger processes, including checking of invoices and cover during periods of absence
- Accounting for fixed assets and projects
- Corporate cash management and daily reporting
- Production of year end statutory accounts
- Liaising with other departments to gain better cost understanding
- Working with Finance management team to support delivery of accurate financial information to the business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job