My client, an award winning Investment Management firm is looking for an intelligent outgoing 2015-16 graduate with a years worth of applicable finance experience to join their Mayfair Offices. Working within the firms finance and operations team, you will have an eye for detail, well spoken and articulate, and looking to gain a professional qualification within accountancy.
This is will not be your average graduate finance analyst role, you will be given the opportunity to learn the full range of the finance function from within a reputable investment management firm. This position is the ideal opportunity to discover different career paths and you will be given the support to help you achieve professional qualifications.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Bank Reconciliations
- Liaising with administrators and stakeholders
- Contributing to operational and Finance related projects
- Accounts payable and receivable
- At least a 2.1 from a top 30 university
- High attention to detail
- Methodical and process driven
- Excellent communicator with a professional telephone manner
- Intermediate/advanced level in Microsoft Excel.