A reputable International Banking firm are looking to hire an experienced Financial and Regulatory Reporting Manager to report into the Head of Finance for a 12 month FTC.
Key duties include:
- Responsible for the CRD IV, COREP and FINREP reporting and work with the Head Office Regulatory Team as required.
- Provide required input for performing stress testing and updates for the ICAAP and ILAAP
- Production of the Bank's P&L and Balance Sheet
- Managing and leading the Valuation Control, including creating, operating and maintaining internal controls over the treasury activities performed for the new Bank by the parent Treasury function.
- Regulatory Reporting and Tax.
- Oversee the management of the Bank's foreign exchange risk on a daily basis.
- Monthly consolidations
- Financial Reporting & Control for the Bank.
- Experience within the Banking sector
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the European regulatory requirements applying to the Financial Services sector.
- Strong understanding of Treasury products
- Strong working knowledge of the relevant accounting standard
Please apply ASAP if interested.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'