Edward Mann are currently recruiting for a Financial and Regulatory Reporting Accountant position working with an international Bank located in Central London
- Financial accounting of the UK subsidiary and reporting of the UK branch to the International Head office via group reporting tool
- Preparation of yearly of statutory accounts of the UK subsidiary and the branch tax accounts.
- Intermittant reporting to the Bank of England and PRA
- Ensuring all internal control procedures are maintained and followed.
- Prepare all matters of the Risk Weighted Asset, Balance Sheet, regulatory ratio drivers to stakeholders and the management team.
- Working with various budgetholders to ensure there is a widespread understanding of all the products and services within the bank and working towards a common objective for of capital efficiency
- Working with the International Head Office and local offices on Ad Hoc project
- Qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA or equivalent (those who aren’t qualified but with relevant experience will also be considered)
-Experience within Financial Services
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job