A truly fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one the UK's most successful businesses within the Restaurant industry. They are looking for a bright autonomous and analytical Commercial Finance business Analyst to join the team to help drive performance and strategy.
- Business partner with the Finance Managers and Analysts of various functions to help influence and achieve optimum quality financial plan submission.
- Analysis explaining P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow variances to budget.
- Proactively analyse management information, identifying trends/opportunities for the business
- Preparation of variety of presentations and strategic plans delivered to the CFO, Board, Executive Committee and Shareholders.
What is Required:
- Minimum of 2:1 (from top 40 uni) in Finance or numerical based degree.
- Part Qualified Accountant
- Ability to analyse large volumes of data and draw in depth conclusions.
- Ability to use excel to an advanced level.
- Ability to articulately communicate messages, key points and influence decisions.
What is on offer:
- Extremely competitive salary and package.
- Full study support.
- Company benefits
Please apply for consideration if have the above and required skill set, knowledge & experience. Or alternatively please give me a call on .