An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading, innovative company as Financial Analyst. The main purpose of the role is to provide key statistics/forecasts, develop departmental budgets, prepare statutory returns and assist the Finance team with everyday tasks. Ideally the the successful candidate will be qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA and be able to work to tight deadlines.
Our client offers fantastic benefits including, but not limited to, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, discretionary bonus scheme and training and development opportunities. Potential financial assistance for relocation to the area.
- Development of monthly spend forecasts with department managers & providing feedback on variance
- Development of departmental budget (headcount & spending) process incorporating corporate metrics
- Provision of daily / weekly / monthly key statistics within a management financial pack for managers
- Supporting managers in understanding the flow of financial transactions in Oracle
- Supporting month end closing and corporate reporting within company deadlines
- Provision of daily / weekly / monthly key performance indicators for senior business leaders
- Assists with preparation of statutory accounts for the UK group
- Relevant experience, preferably in a manufacturing or an engineering environment
- Good working knowledge of Oracle & Microsoft applications, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint preferably experience in developing information systems
- Part Qualified and ideally working towards formal qualification of ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Ability to communicate key financial information to non-finance personnel in a clear, concise way
- Ability to build strong professional relationships with colleagues across differing functions
- Understands data and executes implementation plans
- Strong sense of integrity and credibility
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to identify problems and find solutions
- Sound analytical skills, good planning/organisation skills
- Ability to work self-sufficiently and independently prioritise tasks and to work to tight deadlines
If you would like to join a successful company and have the relevant skills and experience, then we would love to hear from you! Please apply via our website.
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!
Please note that due to the volume of applications that we deal with, if you haven’t received a response within 3 days of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion you won’t have been successful.
- Analytical Skills
- Budget Management
- Financial Forecasting
- Organisational Skills
- Statistical Reporting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'