Health Management is a subsidiary of MAXIMUS UK and one of the UK’s leading occupational health providers. We believe a healthy and productive workforce is critical to business success. As such, we deliver holistic corporate health and wellness programmes that enable organisations to promote and maintain the physical, mental and social wellbeing of their employees.
• To maintain, review and produce high quality, timely financial information for both internal & external customers
• To act in the capacity of business partner to defined areas of HM’s business operation
• To act as key support to the Head of FP&A and Financial Reporting Manager in the delivery of month end accounts, business planning and forecasting.
This role is usually based at our head office in Ringmer, however due to COVID-19 will be based from home.
• Working with the senior finance team to produce timely and accurate monthly management accounts for HML management within specified deadlines.
• Taking ownership of an area of the forecast and performing a finance business partner role on an ongoing basis working closely with business contacts designated by line management.
• Assisting with the preparation and reporting of quarterly forecasts including preparation of packs for budget holders, responding to queries and consolidation of data.
• Working closely with the wider finance team/business to ensure integrity of financial and non-financial data and understanding of performance through business partnering.
• Ensuring that all HM financial records are kept up to date and accurate.
• Analysing output reports from SAP by Design/Excel to ensure that data being produced is both accurate and meaningful.
• Reconciling data between systems, with particular responsibility for updating the revenue pipeline system.
• Using SAP Business by Design, Excel & other reporting packages to produce high quality reports for operations management and/or the wider finance team, including regular and ad-hoc requests.
• Providing analysis of both costs and revenue to ensure that all revenue is billed and recorded correctly by producing journal entries for accrued/deferred revenue and costs.
• Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliation and analysis of nominal accounts.
• Providing the Financial Reporting Manager with administrative support for reporting tasks as required (e.g.VAT returns, clinic cost reviews, insurance returns etc.)
• Liaising with auditors and providing data requested as a result of their audit work.
• Ensuring month end cut off and procedures are followed.
• Ensuring that US & UK GAAP adjustments are reported correctly.
• Supporting a continuous process improvement of forecasting and reporting as required.
• Any ad-hoc finance or administrative duties as instructed by the Finance management team.
• Accountancy qualification studier/experience essential - ideally Part Qualified
• Strong IT skills, advanced knowledge of MS Excel (advanced); MS Outlook; MS Word and experience with PowerPoint advantageous
• Experience of US/UK GAAP reporting and financial modeling exprience
• Experience of SAP Business By Design
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written & verbal)
• Pro-active approach
• Strong analytical skills
• Detail-conscious with high levels of accuracy
• Ability to drive and support change
• Ability to deliver results on time and under pressure
• Ability to present and explain complex business issues clearly to stakeholders
• Ability to plan & organise work loads
Health Management is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'