Job Title Financial Analyst I
Location Langley - Slough
Contract: 3-month Fixed-term £30K
Financial Planning and Analysis including budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis, AP and AR Management
Financial Metrics reporting and analysis.
Prepare and present monthly expenditures incurred against plan and forecasts and provide recommendations on how to control or reduce spending.
Support Managers to understand the controllable fixed expenses and plan to reduce.
Accountant Coordinator for PRs and vendor invoices - Transition Phase
- Support organization change in Accounts Payables and process improvement
- Responsible to send invoices to AP in a timely manner to be paid on time
- Answer queries from customers and stakeholders
- Lease with AP Department in Bothell
- Check post for all invoices and distribute to appropriate departments - transition phase
AR / Collections support in CIA customers & small accounts:
- Cash application of receipts on customer accounts.
- Credit Collections
- Invoice Transmission
- Reply to customers about credit queries
- Regular review of customers’ financial stability and creditworthiness.
- Follow closely any account deemed to be at risk and provide regular updates to mgmt.
- Shipset Credits and Rebates issue and monitor them
Regional Finance Support:
- Pro-active financial management also Flag any potential issues to line managers
- Assist with process improvement initiatives
- Provide first point of contact for Finance issues for the business unit.
- Promote continuous improvement and innovative thinking.
- Attendance and contribution to business unit meetings & finance conference calls.
- Support Regional Finance Manager
- Additional ad hoc activities requested by
- Excellent communications (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to multitask and work unsupervised.
- Good communication and telephone skills.
- Ability to think innovatively and proactively.
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS, and compliance.
- Advanced MS Office knowledge in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Oracle for AP and AR preferable.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in accounting or finance preferred
- Certification preferred.
- 0-2 years of financial analysis/planning/accounting
- Invoice Processing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'