Financial Analyst, Hatfield, CIMA or ACCA part qualified, £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst with strong commercial analysis and management accounts experience, for a well-established business based in the Hatfield area.
The Financial Analyst role is a newly created position which will report directly to the Financial Controller, created in order to provide more detailed financial information to the Senior Management , and departments , following a period of continued business growth.
To act as a key asset in the future growth of the company by providing financial consulting and strategic support to senior management. As the Financial Analyst you would be the analytical engine of the company, providing insights and support to optimise business decision making.
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and modelling tools
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in new projects
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to the Senior Management Team
You are likely to have the following qualities to be successful in the Financial Analyst position:
- Inquisitive and challenging nature to ensure best practice for the business
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance and/or part qualified CIMA with 3+ years’ experience of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Proven ability to put together monthly reports for management meetings
- Proven ability to interpret Financial Data to support business requirements
- Proven ability to present a well-supported case with your findings
- Strong communication skills, combined with a good sense of humour and strong work ethic
- To Apply
If this Financial Analyst opportunity sounds of interest, please submit your CV as soon as possible to ensure an early discussion and maximise your chance of securing an interview.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'