Finatal are specialist recruiters of senior finance resources to Private Equity-backed businesses. I work to connect the best interim finance talent with the portfolio companies of PE investors.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a data-driven FP&A Analyst looking to develop their skills within a fast-paced and highly acquisitive SaaS SME. The company have recently completed an acquisition, so are looking to expand their FP&A team with a new hire that can provide direct support to the Head of FP&A.
They are looking for someone who is meticulous, able to get deep into the data, with strong business leadership skills. Whilst budgeting, forecasting, actuals and reports will be core to the role, modelling around the acquisition will also be involved.
You will be required to:
- Provide direct support to the Head of FP&A
- Provide revenue analysis, as well as producing actuals and reports
- Assist with building subscription and transaction models
- Implement new processes to improve and streamline the FP&A function
- Download and reconcile obscure financial data
- Assist with budgets and forecasts
- Put presentations together
- Complete ad-hoc project work
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualification
- Experience with modelling and FP&A
- Experience within SaaS/telcos/subscription/recurring revenue model businesses
- Exposure to acquisition modelling (advantage)
- Exposure to Private Equity-backed or highly acquisitive businesses (advantage)
The client is looking to interview early next week, so I can only consider applicants with up to 2 weeks’ notice.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'