Dynamic, Exciting and Rewarding Opportunity to work for the World's Largest University Press Organisation. Industry leading, they have offices in over 50 countries, Publishing over 6,000 titles a year, into 190 countries.
To provide commercial and financial analysis and support to the Sales Team within the Academic Journals Division.
As a Business Partner to the Sales Division, it will be your responsibility to drive performance, offering value and insight to current trends, as well as modelling future activity.
- Manage and Update Forecasting Tools to monitor performance of turnover
- Flagging up potential risk and opportunities to senior sales management
- Understand drivers of performance and communicate this with Heads of Sales
- Play a key role in future budgeting strategy: Ensure that accurate and consistent information is prepared on a timely basis
- Provide Support for key turnover incentives
- Support the understanding of current business trends
- Ensure that sales targets are robust, to provide the analysis to support this in line with budgets
- Working closely with the Central Reporting Team
- Maintain good communication, raise any concerns/issues/problems/time pressures as soon as possible
- Advanced Excel Capabilities, use of excel within a high demand, commercial environment
- Analytical Mindset / Want to Improve Business Decision Making through Data
- Data Analysis Experience / Interpretation Experience / Reconciliation and Presentation
- Ability to work Independently
- Able to Work to Strict, often Tight Deadlines - Managing Multiple Workload to different Schedules
- Out-going and Effective Communicator - Ability To simplify and Communicate complex financial matters
- Forward Thinker, Eager to progress and succeed
- Either Studying Towards or in the Final Stages of a Recognised Accounting Qualification (ACCA / ACA / CIMA)
- Experience Working within a Commercial Environment and Business Partnering with Colleagues Outside of Finance
- £35,000 - £40,000 P/A Basic Salary
- Full Study Support Package Offered
- Internal Progression and Movement Available within a world renowned organisation
- Access via Local Public Transport / Office Near Major Train Routes (Walking Distance from station)
- Business Sales
- Trend Analysis
- Business Decision Making
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'