FINANCIAL BUSINESS PARTNER; CAMBRIDGE; CONTRACT
Reporting to the Finance Director - Commercial Operations - Financial Business Partner is primarily responsible for the provision of value added business information and highly commercial analysis to the Sales, Strategy and Marketing, Product Management and Customer Success functions.
This will be achieved through developing very close working relationships with both the Executive team and also management level functional stakeholders.
The role is focused on its high quality analytical content that supports stakeholder requirements and underpins general business analysis and decision making required by the Business Partner community.
The role warrants a high level of autonomy, accountability, and attention to detail - demonstrating a proactive, and systematic approach in providing outstanding service to internal clients. The role holder should be equally comfortable working both independently, as well as within a global matrix/ project environment.
This role is pivotal in both supporting and challenging the global business in order to meet both its tactical and strategic goals.
- Commercial Finance Director
- Head of Reporting and Planning
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Executive Officer
- Executive Management Team - Sales, Strategy and Marketing, Product Management and Customer Success
- Finance Business Partner community
- HR Business Partner Community
- Sales Operations Managers EMAE, APAC and Americas
Key Responsibilities and Tasks;
- Reporting and analysis of Business performance and profitability
- The development of insightful and commercially value adding analysis to support decision making at all levels within
- Leading the development and reporting of functional value metrics
- Leading the MYB and forecasting and supporting Strategic Business planning
- Driving efficiency and effectiveness of business process through review and changes to process, toolset, policy and systems
- Additional ad hoc analysis and value added reporting for all business stakeholders
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- A robust and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced user in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrable success in a similar role
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- ACCA, CIMA or equivalent certified accountancy qualification
- Experience in fast paced commercial environments
- Systems and process re-engineering and implementation
- Previous business partner experience and/ or strong commercial exposure
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy
CIMA; ACCA; FCCA; ACMA; GCMA; ACA; AAT; project accountant; management accountant; reporting accountant; finance manager; finance controller; FPA; forecasting; audits;
Data Analyst; Business Analyst; Finance Analyst, MI Analyst; BI Analyst; data management, data manipulation; data extraction; data modelling; SAP; Advanced Excel; Datasets; reporting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'