- Analysing current and past financial data
- Production of budgets and management accounts
- Track costs against budgets and assist in reforecasting data
- Preparing reports on financial information and communicate the insights of these reports to the wider business
- Support the production of reports and analysis for quarterly Finance & Operations committee
About the Role:
- Support school departments with appropriate financial information to help decision making
- Developing initiatives and policies to improve efficiencies
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- CIMA Qualification
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to complete projects in a timely manner
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'