Our client is rapidly growing FTSE 250 business who are leaders in their manufacturing field.
- Working with Finance and Supply Chain Management to assist with the finance led project.
- Assist supply chain team in recognising and pursuing potential efficiency opportunities
- Building new and manipulating existing financial models
- Ad hoc analytical and technical tasks as required
- The successful candidate will have advanced excel skills and ideally held a similar role over the last 1-3 years. Previous experience in the manufacturing industry will be highly regarded.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or QBE
- Engaging and hands-on project
- Opportunity to work directly with Senior Management and have an impact on the decisions that are made
- Potential for extension
If this sounds like you, please apply today to be considered and we will review your application and be in touch with next steps.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'