Great opportunity to work for a niche FMCG brand as a Financial Analyst in their London office. Your role will be to work alongside the Managing Director to analyse financial and commercial data. Preparing reports and recommendations on financial status and risks associated with them.
Main responsibilities of the Financial Analyst will include:
- Research economic conditions and company fundamentals to make business, sector and industry recommendations
- Work across the full investment cycle, origination to execution
- Financial due diligence of potential investment opportunities
- Portfolio management of existing investments
- Provide accurate financial data on a company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity.
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making.
- Assemble and summarise data into structured reports for analysis.
- Develop financial models.
- Identify trends and recommend actions based on financial analysis.
The ideal Financial Analyst will be:
- ACA Qualified or equivalent
- Some experience as a junior financial analyst
- Experienced with spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
For more information please apply to Carolyn Beckford via the application button.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'