The Financial Analyst role in Newbury is to Analyse financial data by collecting, monitoring and creating financial models for decision support. Improve financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management. Assist with annual and quarterly forecasting.
Our manufacturing and production client is based in Newbury is a global market and technology leader of innovative joining-technology products and are looking for a Financial Analyst.
Financial Analyst Responsibilites;
Monthly Financial Close
- Management and input of IC balances into Cognos system
- Reconciliation of IC balances with Norma entities
- Management of IC commission and posting of journals
- Agreed journal postings
- Various report creation and distribution
- Fixed asset input and depreciation proposal
- Input of KPIs into DeltaMaster system
- Various month end process inputs
- Undertake new monthly requirements as necessary
- Co-ordinate weekly operations report process
- Undertake new weekly requirements as necessary
- Assist with annual budget pack
- Assist with year-end closing as necessary
- Manage all aspects of fixed assets with the CFO and SMT
- To carry out any other duties as necessary
- ONS reporting
- P11d and PAYE settlement reporting
- Liaising with broker for insurances
- Maintaining MID database
The successful Financial Analyst must have:
- Finance background and qualification or studying for qualification
- Expert Excel skill
- Extensive data manipulation experience
- Good appreciation of IT systems and process
- Ability to work closely with all departments, especially commercial, production and IT
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, listen to requirements and persevere to deliver solutions
Our leading manufacturing and production client, based in Newbury can offer you no shortage of exciting projects designed to encourage growth and success. Hard work is valued and rewarded with them and they can offer you a world of opportunities for future development, and a culture that makes you truly proud to work there.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'