Salary: £39,000 to £46,000 (Depending on Experience)
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Benefits: 10% Annual bonus
25 Days Annual Leave
Contributory Pension Scheme (Company matching up to 10%).
Company Share Purchase Scheme (Company Contribution 50%).
Financial Qualification Study Support (if applicable)
Child Care Vouchers & Retail Discounts
Our client is a leading manufacturing/engineering business. It has an opening for a Financial Analyst within the Sales Support finance team based in Peterborough. This role will cover support to the sales and marketing team with a focus on Warranty reporting, sales analysis on ad-hoc project work. This is an area of the business that is strongly focused on growth and a key part of this role will involve providing analysis to support management decision making.
The role supports a global function, and financial transactions originate from multiple legal entities using a variety of accounting systems, making this a challenging role. Internal customers of this position include the Sales teams and the Product Support teams. The role also provides analysis to the IPSD Consolidations team and the Corporate Accounting team.
The main responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to;
* Monthly Reporting & analysis of warranty spend to key stakeholders
* Business partnering with the warranty & sales team throughout monthly reporting and forecasting cycles, and providing ad hoc analysis and advice as required
* Sales analysts and support on greater than 18 litre products.
* Provision of Monthly analysis versus plan and prior year to Corporate Accounting
* Legal entity close activities - Journals and pre-close analysis
* Co-ordination of the Annual Planning process for warranty & greater than 18 litre products
* Co-ordinating the quarterly forecasting process for warranty & greater than 18 litre products
* Provision of analysis to the financial consolidations team
* Providing support and leading project work within the sales support team.
* Adhoc analysis and support to the sales and marketing organization
* Previous accounting experience
* Strong analytical skills, ability to take a detailed data set and provide summarised, meaningful analysis
* Confident in communications and presentation skills
* Good team player - interpersonal skills are imperative, as the role consolidates data from multiple sources and reports to a diverse customer group
* Fully Qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) or close to Fully Qualified
* MS Excel and Access Skills
* Prior experience of business partnering
* Prior experience of budgeting and forecasting
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'