GiBe Finance are working with a global brand in woking to recruit a Financial Analyst on a 6m fixed term contract.
Dimensions of Role
- Provides financial data analysis and modeling to support the Global Strategy of a €800 million operation working across more than 70 locations, including maintaining the Multi-Year financial model and working with other members of the Planning and Analysis team, the Group Finance team and head office in order to do this.
- Assists the Financial Planning Manager with providing historical analyses and forward looking information, providing the financial evidence base for recommendations to Senior Management groups as well as the Governance bodies of the business
- Applies accounting and financial knowledge, including knowledge of multi-currency operations and donor funds, to analyse trends and operational issues across an International Federation
- Provides financial modelling, reports, presentations and guidance in support of business' emerging Funding Model project.
- Supports the Annual budgeting and Year end processes, as required.
- Able to cover for colleagues within the Planning and Analysis team and undertake project tasks delegated by the Financial Planning Manager from time to time
Financial business modelling to provide in-depth insight and analysis in relation to assigned work for the Funding Model project workstreams, particularly fund utilization:
- Supporting the Director of Planning and Analysis and Financial Planning Manager through work on financial modelling options for the Funding Model project currently under review
- Providing financial modelling for the specific workstreams, in particular Funding the Centre, NO Fund Usage and CO Fund Usage.
- Analysing PI Inc’s operations and funding options.
- Preparing presentations for online and face to face briefings.
The Financial Planning Manager is supported with providing financial and non-financial analyses and associated recommendations to Senior Management:
- Researching financial and non-financial data in order to investigate issues to provide management information
- Provide commentary and insight to explain financial trends and performance, and make recommendations to improve performance metrics
- Checking business plans for consistency and credibility and performing reasonableness checks and stress tests as directed by the Financial Planning Manager
Information and analysis requested by internal and external sources is provided to agreed deadlines:
- Designing and maintaining reports, as required, to support the annual and quarterly reporting processes.
- Providing data requested to agreed deadlines with commentary and advice on interpretation
- Advising projects and other initiatives, supported by financial analysis
Tasks allocated to support the annual budgeting process and adhoc projects delegated from time to time by the Financial Planning Manager are completed to agreed deadlines:
- Meeting short term and medium term deadlines across a range of projects and priorities
- Completing group annual results and budgeting tasks allocated to agreed deadlines, including analyses of trends for commentary purposes and data investigations
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified (part-qualified as a minimum)
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret financial information
- Strong management accounting abilities
- Knowledge and awareness of generally applicable financial policies and procedures
- Knowledge of group level business analysis
- Financial Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'