My client, a global leading consultancy business in the City of London is recruiting for a Financial Analyst to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Preparation of management accounts on a monthly basis including variance analysis to budget / forecast
- Preparation of monthly commentary / financial reports for management and regional management on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of forecast on monthly basis
- Preparation of budget on an annual basis
- Liaise with Finance Managers to ensure consistency across the business regions
- Provide commercial support, including pricing and proposal support
- Provide ad hoc financial support
- Liaise with operations department to ensure accuracy of invoicing
- Assist with local statutory reporting requirements as requested
- Identify and drive process improvement as required
- Assist Senior Finance Manager and Regional Finance director as required
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven management accounts experience
- Have proven analytical accounting experience
- Will be part qualified / finalist level of ACCA / CIMA or ACA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"