Morgan McKinley are recruiting for a leading global media business based in London's West End. This is a financial analyst position working as part of a growing team looking for a talented individual who can recognise areas in which improvements can be made and can help drive solutions to issues as they arise.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing multiple departmental budget packs and provide day to day financial support.
- Partnering with both finance and non-financial stakeholders.
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting, including P&L variance analysis vs budget/forecast.
- Preparation of quarterly financial forecasts and annual budgets.
- Review monthly P&L transactions from shared service centre.
- You'll be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- You'll have advanced excel skills (at least PT/Lookups & ideally Macros+)
- You'll be a quick learner who is used to adding value to your stakeholders
If you're looking for the next step in your career with a global media brand, don't hesitate - get in touch today!
This role is permanent and full-time, the salary is up to £50,000 with a 10% discretionary performance related bonus.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.