FLEETCOR is a leading global FinTech organisation. Established in 2000, FLEETCOR has grown from a regional fleet card provider to the global leader in fleet cards and specialised workforce payment products. This success has been through acquisitions, partnerships and organic growth (in addition to hiring the right people!), In 2010 FLEETCOR become a public company on the NYSE:FLT and stock process have continued to rise. Today, FLEETCOR continues to grow its presence across the world and most recently acquired "Cambridge Global Payments", a leading FinTech in 2017.
What will FLEETCOR give you?
Apart from the standard things like a competitive salary and 25 days holiday, we give you free cake, parking, free on-site gym classes, a subsidised restaurant, private medical insurance, a generous pension, discounted AA breakdown cover, discounted Denplan, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and other money saving offers.
What are we looking for?
We're looking for a Revenue Analyst for an exciting opportunity to join FLEETCOR's Revenue team. Ideally, you'll have proven prior experience of data analysis on customer data or transactional data, experience in high-transaction industry and advanced excel and SQL skills.
The role of Revenue Analyst will be responsible for managing the revenue performance of one or multiple LOBs. You'll be identifying potential revenue improvement opportunities and implementing changes to increase revenue outcome.
We’re on the look out for someone who loves working in a dynamic and innovative environment. It's fast paced and challenging here, so it's not for everyone but at FLEETCOR you will get a real chance make your mark and kick-start a global career.
What will your main responsibilities be?
- Responsible for monitoring revenue performance of one or multiple LOBs, analysing the variance to budget and performing volume and revenue forecasting/budgeting
- Responsible for running the revenue outcome, identifying and implementing initiatives to increase our revenue. Initiatives include but not limited to reducing attrition, growing product penetration etc.
- Responsible for determining the pricing for different customer segments. Pricing includes fee pricing, new customer pricing, promotions, large deals etc.
- Responsible for providing insights, tactics and strategies by pulling, organising and summarising data from the data warehouse and conducting higher-level analysis using applicable software
- Responsible for collation and analysing data on customer segments, partner performance, sales channel performance
- Responsible for management and delivery of weekly & monthly reports
- Work collaboratively and communicate across all business functions
What do we require from you?
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience in writing SQL or using other database tools
- Previous experience of data analysis on customer data or transactional data
- Solid experience in high-transaction industry (e.g. credit card, telecom); credit card transaction processing a plus
- Able to communicate effectively verbally, in writing and with data presentation (e.g. excel/Power point)
- You are a self-starter, motivated by seeing results and have a sense of ownership
- Customer Data
- Data Analysis
- Financial Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"