Kindred Group is one of Europe's largest online gaming businesses with 11, brands, across 19 markets and serving more than 20 million customers.
As a member of the Financial Planning & Analysis team, you will be responsible for delivering the group budgets and forecasts, management accounts and other analysis to departments across the business. You will work closely with other Finance departments and will need to build and maintain excellent relationships with these teams.
Given the strong recent growth of the company and recent acquisitions you'll play an important role in looking at ways to develop and improve our existing budgeting and reporting.
A great opportunity for either either a newly qualified accountant looking for a step in to industry or someone with up to a couple of years' experience in a similar role.
What will you be doing?
- Managing both the budgeting and forecast cycles
- Maintenance and development of the budget model
- Oversee the preparation of monthly management accounts for the group
- Developing and improving existing reporting
- Delivering KPI analysis to the business
- Support reporting requirements for the quarterly announcements
- Support implementation and training of new Enterprise Resource Planning Tool
- Other ad hoc projects/modelling
What have you done?
- ACA/ACCA or CIMA equivalent
- Qualified accountant with circa 0-2 years post qualification experience in industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexible and able to grow with the role and the company
- Experience of working in a high growth company an advantage
- Interest in sport / online gaming an advantage