An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fantastic business based in North Kent as a Financial Analyst specialising in costings.
The company operate globally and have a fantastic ethos and team feel to the business.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Maintain accurate costing records using procedures, systems and evaluation mechanisms to enable provision of data to facilitate sound business decisions to be made around pricing and profitability of production.
- Ensure the accurate maintenance of the Company's inventory records.
- Assist the Financial Controller with the preparation of monthly and annual financial accounts through the provision of timely and accurate information relating to cost of sales.
- Review monthly accounting data relevant to costing against budget and prior year data, identifying and investigating highlighting areas of concern for further investigation and action.
- Gather production data on an ongoing basis sufficient to enable an evaluation of the true costs associated with the different sections
- Analyse the relationship between actual costs and selling prices in order to identify and advise on whether current pricing is appropriate or should be adjusted.
- Assist the Director with costings support for different regions.
- Review and confirm details of foreign exchange transactions.
- Undertake other reasonable tasks as may be required by the Finance Director.
My client is happy to consider candidates who are either qualified, QBE or part qualified as long as they have the costings experience to match.
In return the company are offering a competitive salary awarded based on experience and an excellent benefits package to match!
Benefits such as 5 weeks holiday, flexi-time (With the chance to work from home on occasions), parking on site, annual bonus, pension scheme, healthcare, dental and a company phone / laptop provided.
Only candidates with relevant costings experience will be considered.
This really is a super business to work for, so if you want to join a company where you feel appreciated then this is the one for you!