An exciting opportunity has arisen within a global family ran company, this client is looking for a Finance/business analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will be a very analytical based role which includes analysing current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditure.
The successful candidate will be responsible for accurate financial and commercial reporting; helping towards effective cost management; contribute to accurate forecasting and budgeting; financial analysis/modelling for business cases; effective training and development of all team members.
• Monitor cost centres, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variances.
• Quarterly and Monthly Financial Reports.
• Play a key role in continuous improvement projects and help project managers interpret data and the financial impact.
• Help in the preparation of forecasts and budgets.
• Work to produce Financial Models of operational plans and commercial activities.
• Mentoring and day to day support to all departments and other Managers.
• Assist in the preparation of all Capex requests through the AFE process. Analysing potential efficiency and cost savings and project ROI.
• Review current financial reporting offerings and tailor to help deliver improved reporting and analysis to drive all departments.
• Prepare presentations to senior management team.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
• Previous commercial finance or business development experience.
• Analytical – the ability to transfer data into usable insights and recommendations for the business.
• Proven track-record of achievement.
• Advanced in Microsoft Excel
• Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
• Advance Excel skills
If you would be interested in this role or know of someone who would be interested in this role please get in touch. Adrian.firstname.lastname@example.org – 01604 259505
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job