Unit’s key responsibilities are:
• establishing and enforcing standard controls across CSC countries
• supporting the individual CSC teams perform controls that require special expertise
co-ordinating controls-related projects that span multiple countries and teams, or which require special expertise
• Identify and evaluate design and operating control deficiencies; and ensure that control issues are escalated to appropriate level.
• Supporting the individual CSC teams perform controls that require special expertise.
• Co-ordinating controls and standardization related projects that span multiple countries and teams, or which require special expertise.
• Review the regulatory reporting control environment of any new countries whose processes are being migrated to the CSC and come up with recommendations before, during and after process migrations
• Being a trusted advisor for CFOs, Country Controllers, cluster Reporting Leads in the region, providing guidance and best practices
• Prepare monitoring reports (statistics, KPIs, ORIs etc.) for local management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job