Our client is a rapidly expanding organisation based in Ilford. Reporting into the Director of Finance & Operations, you will have the opportunity to use and develop your financial modelling skills in a newly created role.
Duties will include:
- Consolidating and analysing financial data, taking into account company's goals and financial standing
- previous data analysis experience working with large volumes of data
- Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Assembling and summarising data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Consolidate and analyse financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) taking into account company's goals and financial standing
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to Director of Finance and Operations based on sound analysis
- Track and determine financial status by analysing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
The role will suit a Qualified Accountant with an analytical approach to their work and Advanced Excel skills. This role has the potential for an immediate start.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Advanced Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job