Morgan McKinley are currently recruiting for a newly created Commercial Finance Analyst.
An extremely Commercial Finance Analyst opportunity role that will require you to business partner with Sales Account Managers and Customers by attending client meetings.
- Provide decision and pricing support to Account Managers and their wider Business Services team.
- Engage in customer discussions/negotiations during tender and re-pricing processes.
- Improve financial performance by providing insightful analysis.
- Analyse and understand monthly performance through variance analysis against the forecast/budget.
- Creation of monthly P&L reporting.
- Support for Finance Business Partners according to the needs of the business
Education and Qualifications:
- Passed Finalist or Newly Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA).
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.