abpm as experts in financial recruitment are assisting a business service provider based in the East Midlands to recruit a Financial Analyst. The successful candidate will need to be either close to completion (finalist) or a qualified accountant who can use strategic thinking to analyse information to push transformations forward, an enthusiastic individual to be part of a growing finance function.
- Maximising performance through different analysis processes.
- Identity, assess and challenge problems through research and analysis.
- Using information gathered to drive the business forwards.
- Reviews, planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Accurate reports, data management and achieving deadlines.
- Providing detailed information to help achieve KPI's and assist business performance
- Ad hoc duties for projects and senior management
- To have completed an Accountancy Qualification - ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- Proven experience of financial analysis, and have an excellent eye for detail
An ideal opportunity for an individual to be able to asses data by challenging, assessing and driving continuous improvements though detailed analysis to be an enthusiastic individual who is a strategic thinker and is able to see the bigger picture, not only growing their experience but the business overall.
- Financial Analyst
- East Midlands