An international Law firm are actively looking to recruit for a Financial Analyst to join their busy finance team in Central London.
Reporting into the EMEA FP&A Manager and working in a team of 4, you will act as a business partner to senior management to drive profit growth and help the region and firm to achieve it's strategic goals.
- Preparing monthly commentary on financial performance and identify opportunities to add value to management information.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly presentations
- Assisting in value-add adhoc analysis and reports for all customers in EMEA
- Producing in profitability reports eg a client level and supporting pricing proposals for clients
- Enhancing existing reporting processes, with a creative focus and showing initiative
- Liaise with finance teams in the EMEA offices
- Analyse large amounts of data and isolating key financial data into structured reports.
- Ad hod duties
The successful candidate will be either Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA or at finalist stage. On top of this you must have advanced Excel skills - V-Lookups, Index Match, Offset and Macros.
A legal background is desirable however not essential.
In return is a competitive salary and fantastic company benefits.
- Part Qualified
- Finance Analyst
- Financial Analyst