Marc Daniels is currently recruiting on behalf of a company based in Slough, presently seeking a Financial Analyst to join their diverse finance team. Key Responsibilities include:
- Produce accurate reports on the business performance; KPI dashboards, balance scorecard and provide value added commentary to the stakeholders
- Provide our non-finance teams at all levels with the reliable analysis and recommendations they need to make informed decisions to mitigate risk and exploit opportunities across our portfolio;
- Communicate efficiently and effectively to derive performance.
- A good team player with the focus on team learning and organisation learning
- Building financial models to analyse the impact of new initiatives
- Challenge the existing processes with positive mind-set to improve its effectivity and efficiency.
- Focusing on continuous improvement with a specific focus on our end users' needs and creating single source of complete truth.
- Partner closely with our data Intelligence team to improve efficiency of our reporting;
- Document the reporting processes and flows to ensure end users are aware and aligned in terms of understanding.
- Providing analysis and commercial insight whilst supporting project delivery, processes optimisation and other commercial decision making
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 Years' experience in similar role, have a bachelor's degree in a finance or business related subject and have working knowledge of Financial/Business Analysis.
- Financial Analyst