A truly global organisation is seeking a Financial Analyst to join their growing team.
The Financial Analyst will support the Finance Manager in the financial management, including financial reporting, financial forecasting, financial planning, financial analysis and asset management.
The individual will engage extensively with the local operations within Europe to understand the financial implications of long term project progression within the business. The role is an important link between the European Headquarters, country controllers and the local sales and operations teams within the business unit.
Duties will include:
• Responsibility for monthly consolidation and integrity of the divisional monthly forecast by interfacing with sales and operations leads to understand the business and liaise with the Finance Manager to propose adjustments where necessary
• Monthly review of the financial results submitted by sites with the aim of ensuring overall data integrity and being in a position to explain significant variances versus prior month / year plan
• Develop and maintain meaningful management reports to provide insight on P&L, B/S, Headcount and Asset Management metrics which can be used by the European and Flow Management teams
• Work closely to understand ongoing projects and understand their implications for revenue recognition and profitability
• Responsible for the remote management of one Financial Analyst located in Europe
• Implement Continuous Improvement initiatives, with focus on standardization and alignment to the other Group Business Units
•Qualified or Part Qualified Accountant with relevant experience
•Ability to communicate with all levels of the business
•Commercially focused, ideally with experience of project accounting
- Management Accountant