Our client is looking to recruit a Financial Analyst to support their team of auditors in evaluating clients entitlement to claiming research and development tax credits, looking at accounting and technical product information
This role is to process and analyse information requested from clients and their advisors.
The role will involve;
- Processing accounts and payroll data; making observations, spotting inconsistencies and feeding back to clients and/or report writing team
- Providing any support necessary to report writing team; provide instruction to case managers regarding outstanding information required to proceed; pre-packing information to allow reports to be written more efficiently
- Carrying out web based research into clients business activities and building case files for different activity types
- Preparing report templates
The successful candidate will need;
- Strong academic record - the role requires individual to have the intelligence and ability to absorb, assimilate and analyse often complex material quickly.
- Degree (2:1) and 3 A levels (Grade A-C) preferred.
- Very Strong numeric skills + Strong written English ability
- Analytical skills
- Methodical approach
- Interpersonal skills
- Commitment to work hard and progress
- Attention to detail
Extremely competitive salary with excellent team bonuses of c£5k
Excellent career progression and development opportunities within successful and expanding company
- Analytical Skills
- Report Writing
- Excellent communication skills
- Research skills
- Finance background
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job