The main duties include:
- Supporting the annual budget process
- Sustaining the monthly forecast cycle
- Investigate variances between prior forecasts and the actual results.
- Publish related KPI’s and detail variances by updating the forecast.
- Coordinating input to forecasts and budgets from local business leaders.
- Driving improvements to various local and corporate financial reporting systems
- Supporting other finance ad hoc analyses, deep dive reviews and projects
- Supporting the business as it undertakes market analysis, understands trends, defines new market activities and business directions.
Our client is looking for someone who:
Is an experienced Finance / Business Analyst
Has advanced Excel skills
Is CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified or Part Qualified or Qualified By Experience
25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Apply on line now or email your CV to email@example.com, or call Glenn Fyfe on 01244 408 790 for more details.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job