We have a brand-new opportunity for a Financial Analyst within our expanding Finance Department.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a growing company, driven by a values-based approach of being Fair, Approachable, Responsible & Progressive.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Analyst who can enhance and contribute to the day to day operation of the Finance, Planning and MI team, supporting the product lifecycle with detailed analysis and reporting.
The successful candidate will be required to explore and understand the whole business to enhance the quality and analysis of the information they produce for stakeholders.
If you have a strong analytical mind-set coupled with recent finance experience, this may be the role for you.
What you'll be expected to do in the role:
- Produce financial analysis and financial decision support to the business
- Produce and develop Pricing models to support decision making
- Maintain, challenge and develop the assumptions used in models
- Support business planning and strategy
What we're looking for from you:
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent organising/planning skills with the ability to coordinate and manage multi-task projects and organise workloads in a structured and logical way, working to tight deadlines.
- Able to manage stakeholders' needs and expectations and use influencing and negotiation skills, where required.
- Ability to 'think outside of the box’ and join the dots between financial outputs and their impact on the business.
- Experience of being in a Financial or Business facing Finance role.
- Statistical/ mathematical background/ programming skills.
- Experience of working in other financial services sectors.
- Part qualified who is still studying or fully qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Analytical, highly numerical and methodical with attention to detail
Reasons to join the Moneybarn team
Ensuring we have a dedicated team is essential to our success, and we’ve worked hard to create a friendly working environment, which allows individuals to share ideas and deliver positive outcomes.
We want all employees to be able to fulfil their potential and excel in their role, so we invest heavily in training and development throughout the business. This approach enables us to nurture talent, and provide the very best outcomes for both our customers and the business.
The wellbeing of our team is incredibly important and we offer a gym, qualified instructors, keep-fit classes, Barney Bikes and regular fruit deliveries for employees to enjoy. We also run a range of regular in-house events and activities to promote interaction and communication within the company.
Are you enthusiastic about this Financial Analyst role or keen to get some more information? Send us your CV and a cover letter today by clicking on the Apply button!
Please note that Moneybarn carry out both Financial Checks and Criminal Record Bureau Checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles.
Moneybarn is one of a select group of forward thinking organisations that have signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES). The NES provides a cultural assessment through the lens of diversity. It looks across all 9 protected characteristics set out in the Equality Act 2010 to ensure true inclusion in the workplace. The NES adopts a pragmatic & holistic approach to EDI and achieving it will enable Moneybarn to showcase our business as leaders in this field.
Moneybarn will retain your CV for 6 months after your application.
Please note if you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application you have been unsuccessful. Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to provide feedback to everyone.
- Financial Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job