Financial Analyst Theale £50,000-£55,000 plus benefits
Our client is an acquisitive and growing US organisation who have a newly created role for a Financial Analyst. The role will be responsible for tracking KPIs and key analysis, providing forecasts of performance to ensure targets are achieved, analysing root causes to identify commercial opportunities and challenges, identifying the drivers of growth and identifying improvement initiatives. Responsible for supporting commercial reporting and business case development. This is a role requiring strong relationships with colleagues throughout the business.
- Provide finance Business support, financial planning & analysis, including support for all commercial and new product development drills and investment appraisal (both Capex and Opex) for the region to deliver its Revenue and EBITDA targets.
- Develop high quality financial information and management reporting including comprehensive financial models.
- Provide support to accredited acquisitions within the region.
- Implement new processes and systems to streamline and optimize the budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes.
- Maintain or improve timeliness and quality of all financial and management reporting submissions.
- Support FP&A Director and Regional CFO in any regional consolidated reporting and analysis.
- Stakeholder management and relationship building that transcends levels of seniority, high level of commercial awareness, results driven to drive improvement initiatives, ability to improve and implement new processes and procedures.
- Supporting with M&A activity
A salary of £50,000-£55,000 is on offer with great benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job