Fraud Analyst, Financial Crime
to £25,000 + excellent benefits
Varied role within the Insurance Fraud and Financial Crime team of a highly respected general insurance group. This opportunity provides an excellent platform for on-going training and development, with a company that keeps at the forefront of market leading practices and technologies.
Undertaking analysis and data mining of databases fraud intelligence reports in relation to policy fraud and claims investigations, including in relation to organised crime.
Working with internal stakeholders across the group, as well as liaising with third parties in relation to intelligence sharing.
Skills & experience required:
- Current/recent experience of working in an insurance or financial services office based fraud or financial crime team
- Strong data analysis skills and reporting
- Strong Excel skills
- SQL knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge of data sharing; SIRA or similar
- Good understanding of FCA TCF, AML
Superb inspiring working environment, and a top range of staff benefits.
Few minutes walk from station and bus links.
- Financial Crime
- General Insurance
- Insurance Fraud