**This position is now filled. If you would like to hear about similar opportunities, please send your us your CV**
R13 recruitment are currently searching a fantastic opportunity for a highly capable and numerically minded individual to join the data/analysis function of the UK's leading provider of personal finance data on a permanent basis.
The business is a leading national financial data organisation with this position playing an integral part within the research team. It will be an exciting opening for an analytical minded individual to join a well-respected and evolving city centre firm whose business model and strategy is underpinned by the provision of accurate and up to date financial information.
Your key duties will include:
- Financial data input / extraction and analysis.
- Identify and deliver automated data solutions and work-arounds to improve data efficiency.
- Production of financial charts and figures for national press publications.
- Relationship management with financial services providers with regards the provision of data.
- Analysis and selection of Best Buys products and features.
- Summarising national financial news and product changes.
- Analysis support for internal projects and investigations.
- Subject matter expert for product area.
- Ability to work together as part of a team to deliver up to date financial information to short timescales.
You will have:
- Excellent MS Excel skills & macro writing ability.
- Knowledge and experience of the financial services industry and products would be beneficial.
- A focus on numerical accuracy is key for the role.
- Ability to handle large volumes of data in a clear and structured way.
- Good communication and relationship management skills.
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to seek and identify efficiency improvements that deliver benefit to the business.
- Able to set high personal standards, use initiative, persuade others, recommend improvements and influence strategy.
- Articulate and customer focused.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
Offices are based in the Norwich city centre, offering a basic salary up to £18,500pa along with a highly comprehensive benefits package including; 25 days holiday + bank holidays, free parking on site, enhanced workplace pension scheme and Group life insurance.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Financial Analyst
- Macro Writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job