Ignata Finance are working with a well-known services business in search for a progressive Financial Analyst to join their head office in Croydon. Your role will focus on analysing large quantities of data, providing meaningful insight and partnering several non-finance business units. You will be rewarded with a fantastic benefits package and ACCA or CIMA study support.
Due to the nature of the role you will ideally match the following:
- Currently studying ACCA or CIMA (or holds exemptions from AAT/Degree)
- A relevant degree e.g. Finance & Accountancy, Business or Mathematics (2:1/1st)
- Currently working in a analytical role
- Experience of management accounts would be an advantage
- Must be able to analyse large quantities of data using pivots/vlookups
- Assist with budgeting and furcating tasks.
- Responsible for analysing business costs and providing detailed insight.
- Responsible for month end duties.
- Assist with balance sheet reconciliations.
- Journal entry.
- Assist with sales analysis.
- Assist with P&L duties
- Support the finance team with ad hoc financial reports/insight.
- Undertake any project work/cover when necessary.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'