The role is within a growing and dynamic centralised progression team ("RPT") supporting all UK Deloitte offices on all insolvency assignments. The role will be within one of sub-teams each servicing a particular region and managing the day to day aspects of all new and existing insolvency cases in that region.Role description
The role will be within one of sub-teams each servicing a particular region and managing the day to day aspects of all new and existing insolvency cases in that region.Location
This role is based in our Birmingham office which has a significant regional Restructuring Services presence.Hours
This is a permanent roleResponsibilities
All day to day case administrator responsibilities including:
- drafting letters and statutory documents;
- statutory diary lines, compliance returns, case reviews etc
- preparing and drafting creditor reports including receipts and payment accounts;
- responding to creditors queries and answering correspondence;
- preparing for and drafting CDDA submissions;
- agreeing creditor claims and calculating creditor distributions;
- preparing receipt and expenses vouchers and journals;
- Working with our Joint Venture team to complete tasks
- Attending site & providing ongoing site support as the office teams may require
- Ensuring best practice/firm/regulatory requirements are adhered to.
A successful candidate would likely meet all or most of the following requirements:
- Demonstrable insolvency experience;
- Existing experience in using IPS or a similar insolvency case management system;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as you would be dealing with all kinds of internal and external stakeholders;
- Experienced in using Word, Excel and Power Point, as all documents we produce and send use these systems;
- A strong and flexible work ethic; and
- A confident and enthusiastic team player.
The Financial Advisory practice at Deloitte advises clients ranging from multi-national corporates to private equity, owner managed businesses, creditors, shareholders and governments. We offer expertise in Restructuring, Advisory Corporate Finance, Raising Capital, Forensic, Real Estate Advisory and Transactions as well as a number of specialist services.
We work with our clients at the heart of major and often high profile transactions including mergers and acquisitions, disposals and Initial Public Offerings. We also provide expert advisory and due diligence services, fraud prevention and detection, and rescuing, supporting and improving underperforming businesses. Highly-regarded commercial real estate consultancy services complement our financial capabilities.
Financial Advisory is a fast-paced and challenging environment with both UK and international exposure. We value people who enjoy finding solutions to problems, are comfortable dealing with complexity, have strong business acumen, and can talk to a wide range of people with tact and diplomacy. In return, we offer a career path that’s rich in variety and allows you to gain insight into many different industry sectors.About DeloitteOur Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
For a full job description please click apply
Requisition code: 142439