Our firm’s 2020 aspiration is to become the undisputed leader in professional services. We have set out an ambitious Financial Advisory Innovation strategy towards that aspiration and are now turning strategy into execution.Role description
The Delivery Manager is responsible for overall delivery, integrity and coherence of projects in incubation. Working closely with the portfolio manager, the role requires taking responsibility for end-to-end delivery of particular ideas.Location
Mon - Fri, 35 hours a week.Responsibilities
- Managing innovation projects end to end; including scope definition, setup, estimating, planning, milestone tracking, managing 3rd parties, resource allocation, finance, reporting and overall governance
- You will be working closely with senior stakeholders, Firmwide and FA products and solutions team to manage product development, ultimately assisting with product launches
- Ability to partner with leaders and teams across FA to share your knowledge and help drive change and improvement
- Leading idea workshops pre investment panel
- Working closely with the portfolio manager to help develop ideas in incubation and move them to scaling/products phase
- Coaching the team, self-organising, transparent, respectful to people’s working styles, motivating
- Partner with leaders and teams across FA to share your knowledge and help drive change and improvement
- Experience in working on digital projects which have included cross functional teams such as Designers, Researches, UX, Product Owners & Developers
- Hands on Agile delivery experience i.e. in a Product Owner or Scrum Master role
- Experience in product development projects.
- Experience with creating wireframes or prototypes
- Experience in running workshops, in particular getting to the root cause of the problem
- Displays Innovative leadership behaviours - coaching the team, self-organising, transparent, respectful to people’s working styles, motivating
- A self-starter, comfortable working in both process driven and ambiguous environments
- Excellent communication & presentation skills from new joiners to partner level
- Knowledge of Financial Advisory practise is favourable.
The Financial Advisory practice at Deloitte advises clients ranging from multi-national corporates to private equity, owner managed businesses, creditors, shareholders and governments. We offer expertise in Restructuring, Advisory Corporate Finance, Raising Capital, Forensic, Real Estate Advisory and Transactions as well as a number of specialist services.
We work with our clients at the heart of major and often high profile transactions including mergers and acquisitions, disposals and Initial Public Offerings. We also provide expert advisory and due diligence services, fraud prevention and detection, and rescuing, supporting and improving underperforming businesses. Highly-regarded commercial real estate consultancy services complement our financial capabilities.
Financial Advisory is a fast-paced and challenging environment with both UK and international exposure. We value people who enjoy finding solutions to problems, are comfortable dealing with complexity, have strong business acumen, and can talk to a wide range of people with tact and diplomacy. In return, we offer a career path that’s rich in variety and allows you to gain insight into many different industry sectors.About DeloitteOur Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.How will this role make an impact that matters with Deloitte?
This role will support the execution of the Innovation strategy supporting our 2020 aspiration to become the undisputed leader in professional services.What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have received a Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016 as a Top Employer for Working Families.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ. Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NWE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
Requisition code: 145709
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job