Are you seeking a Financial Advisor job in Northern Ireland and want to be part of a growing firm that has all the infrastructure you need to be successful by supporting you with leads?
This Financial Advisor job will provide you with a consistent flow of pension and investment leads due to their well-established mortgage and commercial finance brands and professional connections in Northern Ireland and London. Leads are generated through their existing team of Mortgage Advisers and Commercial Lending Brokers as well as having a substantial client bank to tap into. In addition, you will benefit from excellent marketing initiatives; including website enquiries, client referrals, professional introducers and local workshops.
Requirements to be considered
You should be a Level 4 Diploma qualified Financial Adviser with current experience of providing full holistic advice in financial planning with a proven track record in being able to convert business opportunities.
- Should be existing Financial Advisers based in Northern Ireland and holding CAS status
- Should have proven track record of being an excellent 'farmer’ of warm leads with a good conversion to written business and being prepared to network and develop new business opportunities
- In summary they are seeking a self starter, business generator and somebody who can help build a business.
Our client company is a growing financial advice business based in Northern Ireland. They are already widely recognised as a leading brand for mortgage and protection advice in Northern Ireland, and their sister business based in London is one of the UK’s leading commercial finance brokerages, helping to source finance for clients throughout the UK and Ireland. You will be joining their newly created wealth division based from their offices in Belfast and Portadown. You will be joining a team of 20 staff with aspirations to grow their team to 40 - 50 by 2022.
Financial Advisor Benefits
- Salary of up to £50,000 subject to experience
- Realistic OTE of £75,000
- Working from their smart business offices and some flexibility to work from home available
- Part of a growing business with determination to remain the market leader in their field!
Northern Ireland (Belfast or Portadown)
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'