Independent Financial Adviser - Sale, Manchester - Competitive salary and uncapped bonus structure
Pension Advice Specialists are a leading provider of technical pension advice in the Defined Benefit sector, with a highly qualified existing team of Pension Transfer Specialists.
As part of the firm’s continued growth it intends to offer high quality financial advice and is seeking to recruit a highly experienced Independent Financial Advisor, based in Sale, Manchester, to lead this aspect of the business and offer high quality financial advice to UK resident clients. The firm already possesses the relevant FCA permissions to undertake this activity.
Our ideal candidate would demonstrate the following:-
- Significant experience working as an Independent Financial Adviser for quality firms, with a well-balanced investment knowledge.
- A high degree of technical knowledge and ideally be qualified to Chartered status or approaching such.
- Be capable of building a new business and putting in place the appropriate structure to ensure robust compliance and oversight.
- Once establish recruit and lead a team to grow AUM.
- Personally deliver high quality advice to clients, either self-generated or using the groups distribution.
Candidates who are able to bring existing clients to the company will also be considered.
A competitive remuneration structure and incentive scheme will be offered to secure the right candidate. You’ll have 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and access to a defined contribution pension scheme.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'