My client is a highly reputable, well established independent financial advisory practice based in Gainsborough. They are looking to bring an advisor into their growing team due to ongoing growth within the business.
You wil be given leads from the business and will be aided by a strong paraplanning and administrative team behind you. They provide you with all the tools that you will need to become a successful IFA within the practice and will also offer study support should you want to further your qualifications and technical knowledge.
So if you want to work for a Chartered firm that can offer you support and a chance to build your own client base, then this could be for you.
- Managing and maintaining their service proposition to clients through regular contact
- Identifying the most suitable service proposition and making referrals
- Engaging clients and building relationships
- Delivering formal recommendations
- Following up new business initiatives
Skills and Experience:
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified working towards Chartered status
- Previous experience in an Adviser role
- A high level of confidence, sales & presentational skills and interpersonal skills are also key
- The ability to approach all tasks with a positive attitude, presenting yourself in a professional manner in line with the expectations of the practice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"