Job Specification - Financial Adviser (Employed)
Reporting to: Chief Operating officer
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 dependent upon experience OTE £100k
Hours of work: 35 hours per week or as required to fulfil duties of the role
Company Benefits: 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays. Company Pension.
Bonus scheme where available
Position overview: We are seeking an experience Financial Adviser who works using own initiative. The individual will be an integral cog in the firm where we expect to build on our family culture and be part of the team for the long term.
The role is on an employed basis where some clients will be provided but will require the individual to attract further clients and build upon referrals and attain corporate and personal relationships elsewhere. This is an exciting role in a small IFA company based in the heart of Solihull which is growing.
- Long term trusted relationships with our clients
- High end and technical proposition
- Valued service for our clients where they are not tied in
- Ongoing advice service model for all clients
- Client base is selective of whom we act for. We only deal with nice people.
- Aligned interests where we want our clients to be like family
- Chartered and credible. We need to remain a Chartered firm. This is key. All advisers are expected to become Chartered within a reasonable timescale if not already.
- Employees - We will be supportive and loyal. We will fit in with people's family commitments and be flexible. With this, we expect loyalty, honesty and respect in return. Where the firm does well, all will participate in that success through:
o Praise and recognition
o Career progression, where appropriate
The individual will conduct the following advice areas comprehensively: -
- Pension and Retirement Planning
- Defined Benefit Pension transfers (support from Senior IFA in conducting these)
- Pension Switching
- Investment advice - ISA, Unwrapped, Offshore and Onshore bonds, etc
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- All forms of Protection
- Retain and manage existing client bank whilst building the client bank
- Build relationships in the community with key individuals within businesses
- To identify, generate and develop relationships and opportunities with existing and potential clients through networking and referrals
- To gather sufficient information to identify the needs of clients, to undertake the relevant research and analysis such that appropriate recommendations can be made.
- To complete 'pre sale’ suitability reports and all supporting documentation in a clear, accurate and timely manner to the standards expected by the business.
- Work closely with administration support to ensure timely execution
- Conduct accurate reports in line with the regulator, compliance and company guidelines ensuring business is right first time
- Maintain CPD
- Demonstrate business growth and superior client satisfaction
- To achieve performance levels, across a broad range of KPI’s
- System competence: Voyant, Financial express, Synaptics modeller, Defaqto, Webline, Sprint Fastrak, Seletapension and Plum are desirable but not essential
- Chartered Financial Planner or QCF level 4 looking to attain Chartered in the next 12 months
- Active SPS
- IFA Experience
- High levels of literacy and numeracy
- Experienced using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Effective organisational, time management and planning skills
- Delivery focused, with a drive for quality throughout
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective stakeholder management
- Excellent client management and attaining referrals
- Able to work as a team supporting others and use own initiative with a 'can do’ attitude
Key Performance Indicators
(To be used in conjunction with KPIs and Objectives behaviours guide v1)
ü Performance Against Objectives
ü New business revenue
ü Client retention
ü Risk Management and Compliance
ü Role Knowledge
ü Holistic Product activity
ü Self Sufficient
ü Time Management
ü Written communication
ü Collaboration and teamwork
If this position sounds perfect for you then please do not hesitate to apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'