Do you want to make a positive difference in a family's life? Are you an ambitious and ethical Financial Adviser looking for the opportunity to join a multi-award winning top 10 UK insurance company?
Financial Adviser, OTE £100k.
Restricted advice offering covering protection, pensions, investments and IHT solutions from its own range and specialist third party providers.
Providing advice to an extremely loyal customer base.
Multi-award winning top 10 UK insurance company.
Incredibly strong ethos in providing a local personal service via our agency network of 300 offices across the UK.
Awarded Gallup 'Great Workplace Award' in 2017 for the second consecutive year running.
To be successful you will need
- QCF level 4 qualified
- Highly motivated and able individual looking for their next step to transform their career in a sales role
- Paraplanning or financial services based account management covering protection, pensions and investments
- Ability to evidence strong relationship management skills to quickly establish credibility to earn the trust and confidence of 2 - 4 agencies
- Demonstrate the potential to provide high quality financial advice to customers
- Able to show evidence of strong sales skills and the ability to learn quickly
If successful, you will benefit from
- Basic salary up to £50,000 depending on experience
- Uncapped sales incentive scheme paid monthly
- Training programme designed to ensure you quickly hit the ground running to maximise your potential
- Appointments booked for you by our agency network from their existing customer base
- Fact find preparation support for all customer meetings
- Telephone product and technical support available throughout the sales process
- Paraplanner support for complex cases
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven person who wants to have a successful financial adviser career with a reputable institution. If this is you, please send your CV and I will be in touch with more information!
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Independent Financial Adviser
- Financial Planner
- Wealth Manager
- Independent Financial Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job