You can be an Employed Advisor provided with a diary full of quality clients, supported by full end to end Paraplanning/Admin, with a basic salary ranging from £30k to £40k dependent on experience and an outstanding commission package on top.
My client, a successful law firm based in the North West, employs over 200 people, has settled over 10,000 claims and has experienced 2000% growth over the last few years.
When they first embarked on its journey, the aim was to build a firm with a modern and innovative business ethos. Fast forward 5 years and they has achieved extraordinary success and won multiple awards and accolades along the way. Using this blueprint, they have ambitions to reproduce their successes in the retail financial sector.
They have ambitions to become a market leader within the next 5 years offering their services to mass market clients. At their core will be the Pension review and switch proposition, supplemented with protection, mortgages and holistic financial planning.
They are based in the Northwest, however are currently looking Nationwide for ambitious and energetic home based Employed Financial Advisors to join the practice and be part of their success. As a Financial Advisor, they truly understand what you would want which is why we are offering the package below:
- A competitive remuneration model across all financial products.
- Through our innovative and unique UK wide marketing activities, we will fill your diary with quality clients seeking advice on their current pension investments.
- Our average pension pot value is £38,500, allowing our Advisors to quickly build a substantial recurring income -Every advisors dream!
- The practice will continue to market to the entire client base using proven techniques to identify clients with other financial needs, generating further income for our advisors.
- Our Advisors are not expected to be swamped in administrative duties they will haveallocated admin staff and complete end to end high quality Paraplanning support, along with ongoing service support for clients.
- Ongoing training and CPD courses provided.
- Flexibility in working hours and an appreciation of the importance of a work-life balance.
- Full remote IT set-up and support can be provided if required.
- To provide exceptional Client service building long term relationships.
- To adhere to the principles of TCF to work towards the company compliance standards and professional development scheme.
- Offer holistic financial advice to clients in a consultative manner.
- Identify additional income generating opportunities through effective techniques.
- Deliver formal financial recommendations.
- Partake in meetings with the Leadership team (remotely if required) to assist with the growth of the business by sharing ideas, best practice etc. on a Quarterly basis.
- Liaise with the Paraplanning team and office administrators as and when required.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning.
- Statement of professional standing.
- The ability to communicate effectively and clearly, both verbal and written.
- Experience advising with Pensions, Investments and Protection.
- Strong experience in the Financial services industry with a proven track record.
- Strong telephone skills as this will predominantly be a telephone based advisory role with some face to face as and when required.
- Financial Services
- Holistic Financial Planning
- Mortgage Advisor