We have a wonderful opportunity for an experienced, client focused, Financial Advisor to join a growing Independent Financial Advisor business with a wonderful reputation in helping individuals and businesses with financial matters.
You will be part of a team providing financial advice to existing customers and clients, as well as spotting opportunities to generate new business too.
- Providing tailored recommendations and ensuring a high level of ongoing service.
- Providing 'onsite' support to key corporate clients at their workplace
- Conducting client reviews.
- Supporting clients with mortgage enquiries.
- Auto-enrolment reviews
- Financial planning advice
Your key skills must include an exceptional listening ability, fine attention to detail and the ability to really understand the client's needs and desired outcomes.
This is an ideal opportunity to become a specialist in this field within an organisation that will develop and nurture your skills and talents.
- A regulated level 4 qualification from an organisation who's examining body is recognised by the FCA e.g. Chartered Insurance Institute Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning.
- Certified Adviser Status
- A proven track record in providing advice to customers approaching retirement
- Full UK driving licence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job